Today we sample the first new track from Jason Aldean’s upcoming album ‘Georgia’, which is due out April 22. Check out ‘Trouble With A Heartbreak’.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Jimmie Allen – Be AlrightNEW: “Be Alright” is about staying optimistic when you’re feeling down and out, and things will ‘be alright’!
- Tyler Rich – I Know You DoNEW: “I Know You Do” is about knowing that you and your partner love each other, even in your toughest moments.
- Kane Brown – Bury Me in GeorgiaNEW: “Bury Me In Georgia” is about the state he grew up in and where he wants to stay forever.
- Mackenzie Carpenter – Don’t Mess With ExesNEW: Mackenzie Carpenter’s latest has a simple message: don’t mess with exes!
- Morgan Wallen – I Wrote The BookNEW: Here’s another popular one off Morgan Wallen’s massive new album “One Thing At A Time”!
- Cooper Alan – Stand DownNEW: “Stand Down” is about being smart about the battles you pick and realizing you don’t have to try to be right about everything.
- Brooks & Dunn – Honky Tonk WomenNEW: Some of country’s biggest artists covered The Rolling Stone’s biggest hits and put their own unique twists on some classics.
- Conner Smith – Creek Will RiseNEW: “Creek Will Rise” is about wishing all these things would happen so you can spend more time with your partner.
- Five Roses – Sweetheart Of SummerNEW: Jade and Zach sing about new love as we head into warmer weather!
- Rayne Johnson – HoneyNEW: “Honey” is about a guy who is hopelessly in love with a wild and unpredictable woman.
- Josh Kinney – Be The OneNEW: “Be The One” is a pop-country love song where he wants to ‘be the one’ to give the woman he’s interested in everything she wants.
- Tim McGraw – Standing Room OnlyNEW: “Standing Room Only” is about taking the time to live your life the best you can.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!