“I’m 17 and my dad wants help getting back together with mom. He left her when I was ten because she cheated on him with a family friend. I think he’s just lonely because his ex just broke up with him. Their divorce was hard on both of them and if this goes wrong I’m worried it could be even worse the second time.”
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- Should he cancel on his friends or girlfriend?His girlfriend wants to go away the same weekend his friends are coming in from out of town…
- How can he get his wife to stop?His wife is trying to become an influencer and he wants her to return to reality.
- Do they need to pay his parking fine?These friends traveled for a show and his friend got his car towed, and now wants help paying for it.
- What can he do about his son and his friends?His teen and his friends are keeping him up all night but his wife doesn’t seem to mind.
- Should he ask out his patient?They flirt when she visits, but he doesn’t want to make her uncomfortable.
- Is their teen stealing things?A bunch of new things have shown up in his room. What can they do?
- What can she do about her roommate’s dog?Her roommate adopted a dog that continues to chew up her stuff.
- What would you do with an extra $1000?Would you spend it on bills, something for yourself or your family?
- Should she leave that off her resume?She’s left 3 jobs after only a couple weeks and wants to know if she needs to include those on her resume.
- Should she insist he grows his hair back?Her boyfriend shaved his head and she’s not as attracted to him now.
- Who was your early 2000s crush?It doesn’t matter if you were 6 or 60, who was your early 2000s crush?
- Is it okay to do a basic first date?She canceled a first date with a guy that wanted to take her to a diner.
- How can they convince him that used is okay?Their son is growing quickly so they want to go thrifting for clothes, but their son isn’t on board.
- How much do you hate laundry?What would you give up to never have to do it again?
📧 Have thoughts? Need advice?
Stay anonymous and only fill out what you want included! If you want me to follow-up, make sure you include your email address as well!