This Friday, Jan. 28, Morgan Wade’s breakout debut record ‘Reckless’ will be re-released with six new tracks, including the new single ‘Run’. Whether you are trying to reshape your identify after a relationship falls apart or simply wishing for a fresh start, this is a song you can connect with.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Gabby Barrett – Glory DaysNEW: “Glory Days” is about living a great life where everything is as good as it gets!
- Josh Ross – TroubleNEW: “Trouble” is about needing any distractions he can get to help him with missing his ex.
- Brett Young – Dance With YouNEW: “Dance With You” is about how “life’s a dance” and how he wants to unconditionally be there for his partner.
- Sam Grow – RelapseNEW: “Relapse” is about trying to find a way to get past wanting your ex back.
- Ryan Montgomery – All Summer LongNEW: “All Summer Long” is a fun song to start your weekend about living in the moment and enjoying the summer.
- Joe Nichols – BrokenheartedNEW: “Brokenhearted” is about how country songs now are about having a great time and not about having a broken heart.
- Parker McCollum – Burn It DownNEW: “Burn It Down” is about a tough breakup and wanting to get rid of all of the memories of them together.
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!