Jimmie Allen wrote and recorded this song as a tribute to his parents, and in honor of his dad that just passed. Jimmie says: “I just talked about him and let him know that we miss him, and he’s the reason why I fell in love with country music. I feel like it was time. I feel in the right place, mentally, where I wanted to write that song, and I wanted to play it out, you know, for me. But also, there’s a lot of other people that lose a parent, and they’re going through the same thing.” This is the debut single from Jimmie’s upcoming third studio album.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Maddie & Tae – Heart They Didn’t Break“Heart They Didn’t Break” is about having friends that are there for you when your heart is broken.
- Tyler Hubbard – Back Then Right NowPete Kelly Tyler Hubbard has already had two solo #1’s and today we hear…
- Old Dominion & Megan Moroney – Can’t Break Up Now“Can’t Break Up Now” is about going through struggles but knowing that breaking up isn’t an option.
- Luke Combs – Where The Wild Things Are“Where The Wild Things Are” is about a close brother who rode an Indian Scout, moved away and lost his life on the bike he loved.
- Zach Bryan & Kacey Musgraves – I Remember EverythingZach Bryan & Kacey Musgraves debuted at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with “I Remember Everything”!
- Walker Hayes – Good With Me“Good With Me” shares his feelings that, despite everyone fighting with each other, we have a lot more in common than we think.
- Tiera Kennedy – Jesus, My Mama, My Therapist“Jesus, My Mama, My Therapist” is about a guy that’s driving her crazy and who she confides in.
- Scotty McCreery – Cab In A Solo“Cab In A Solo” is about finding out your ex has moved on, and dealing with the realization.
- Chris Lane – Find Another Bar“Find Another Bar” is about wanting your ex out of your life, because having them around is too difficult.
- Teddy Robb – Question The Universe“Question The Universe” is about meeting the perfect person at the wrong time.