“My husband and I just moved into a new house. Our neighbor is an attractive woman who shares similar interests as my husband. The two of them are becoming close and I’m feeling very jealous. Knowing how much they have in common and how attractive she is makes me uncomfortable, even though I don’t think he’d cheat on me.”
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📧 What do you think?
📣 Recent Discussions
- Is it okay to have a child-free wedding?LISTEN: This woman would like to have a child-free wedding, but her friend thinks that’s impolite.
- Should she tell her husband what happened?LISTEN: Her brother in law tried to kiss her. Should she say something or leave it alone?
- How can they get him to wear a jacket?LISTEN: Their 11 year old son refuses to wear a jacket despite the cold weather.
- What should she do about the ‘hideous’ ring?LISTEN: She told her fiancé that she wasn’t a fan of his ring and he was offended.
- How can I find out whose it was and apologize?LISTEN: I took someone else’s chili from the fridge and need to find out whose it was!
- What should they do about this employee?LISTEN: Clients love this employee, but he’s being difficult in the office.
- Does he need to end the friendship?LISTEN: He and his best friend used to date in high school and his current girlfriend is uncomfortable with it.
- Is not having social media a red flag?LISTEN: Her new boyfriend claims he’s not on any social media. Is that a red flag?
- How much should she charge her boyfriend?LISTEN: This woman wants to ask her boyfriend to move in, but he would pay more than he does now.
- How can he modernize their workplace?LISTEN: His workplace is stuck in the past and people are resisting change. What can he do?
- Do you know of a couple “living apart together”?LISTEN: Many married couples are now living alone. Is it a good idea?
- Can they control where she lives?LISTEN: Their daughter will be a Junior in college and wants to move into an apartment with two guys.
- What’s important in a dating profile?LISTEN: What should you focus on when you’re putting together your dating profile?
- His fiancé doesn’t want wedding photos…LISTEN: His fiancé doesn’t want photos at their wedding. What should they do?
- Should they let him play sports?LISTEN: Their son’s grades are slipping. Should they let him keep playing sports?
- Her husband has been tracking her…LISTEN: Her husband has been tracking her location for years. What should she do?
- How can she become comfortable being single?LISTEN: How can you stop being a ‘serial monogamist’ and be happy alone?
- Should they keep training their coworkers?LISTEN: They’ve trained new hires for 5 years. Two have been promoted recently, but they’re still in the same position.
- Is banning kids a good idea?LISTEN: Would banning kids under 10 years old improve the dining experience?
- Can you trust a 10-year-old with dinner?LISTEN: These parents would like their son to start making dinner, but they don’t know if he’s old enough.