After graduating high school, Matt Farris moved to Flagstaff to attend Northern Arizona University and later to Phoenix where he became an emergency medical technician and certified fire fighter through The Glendale Community College Fire Academy – all the while continuing to work on his music. In 2010, he entered the Colgate Country Showdown, making it into the Arizona State Finals. Encouraged by his success, Matt made the move to Nashville to further his career in 2010. He’s already had success releasing music independently, now with the focus on the next track called ‘Keepin’ It Real’!
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Gabby Barrett – Glory DaysNEW: “Glory Days” is about living a great life where everything is as good as it gets!
- Josh Ross – TroubleNEW: “Trouble” is about needing any distractions he can get to help him with missing his ex.
- Brett Young – Dance With YouNEW: “Dance With You” is about how “life’s a dance” and how he wants to unconditionally be there for his partner.
- Sam Grow – RelapseNEW: “Relapse” is about trying to find a way to get past wanting your ex back.
- Ryan Montgomery – All Summer LongNEW: “All Summer Long” is a fun song to start your weekend about living in the moment and enjoying the summer.
- Joe Nichols – BrokenheartedNEW: “Brokenhearted” is about how country songs now are about having a great time and not about having a broken heart.
- Parker McCollum – Burn It DownNEW: “Burn It Down” is about a tough breakup and wanting to get rid of all of the memories of them together.
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!