Conner Smith has been writing songs since age 7. At 9, he became one of the youngest writers ever to sign with BMI. Connor Smith would come home after school and write songs until baseball practice. When he was 12 and his team made the Little League World Series, he told ESPN’s “SportsCenter” he wanted to be a songwriter. He signed his first publishing deal, with Ashley Gorley’s Tape Room Music, at 16. In 2019, the summer he graduated high school, he signed a recording contract with Big Machine Label Group imprint The Valory Music Co., and now at 21, he’s on the radio with the song ‘Learn From It’.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Maddie & Tae – Heart They Didn’t Break“Heart They Didn’t Break” is about having friends that are there for you when your heart is broken.
- Tyler Hubbard – Back Then Right NowPete Kelly Tyler Hubbard has already had two solo #1’s and today we hear…
- Old Dominion & Megan Moroney – Can’t Break Up Now“Can’t Break Up Now” is about going through struggles but knowing that breaking up isn’t an option.
- Luke Combs – Where The Wild Things Are“Where The Wild Things Are” is about a close brother who rode an Indian Scout, moved away and lost his life on the bike he loved.
- Zach Bryan & Kacey Musgraves – I Remember EverythingZach Bryan & Kacey Musgraves debuted at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with “I Remember Everything”!
- Walker Hayes – Good With Me“Good With Me” shares his feelings that, despite everyone fighting with each other, we have a lot more in common than we think.
- Tiera Kennedy – Jesus, My Mama, My Therapist“Jesus, My Mama, My Therapist” is about a guy that’s driving her crazy and who she confides in.
- Scotty McCreery – Cab In A Solo“Cab In A Solo” is about finding out your ex has moved on, and dealing with the realization.
- Chris Lane – Find Another Bar“Find Another Bar” is about wanting your ex out of your life, because having them around is too difficult.
- Teddy Robb – Question The Universe“Question The Universe” is about meeting the perfect person at the wrong time.