Before becoming a country music artist, Adam Doleac excelled at many sports and played baseball for the University of Southern Mississippi, eventually appearing in the College World Series. In 2015, he focused on music, releasing albums independently- until signing a major record deal and opening up big tours with singers like Zac Brown Band. Adam’s latest song puts the focus on letting off steam when the weekend rolls around with ‘Drinkin’ It Wrong’
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Gabby Barrett – Glory DaysNEW: “Glory Days” is about living a great life where everything is as good as it gets!
- Josh Ross – TroubleNEW: “Trouble” is about needing any distractions he can get to help him with missing his ex.
- Brett Young – Dance With YouNEW: “Dance With You” is about how “life’s a dance” and how he wants to unconditionally be there for his partner.
- Sam Grow – RelapseNEW: “Relapse” is about trying to find a way to get past wanting your ex back.
- Ryan Montgomery – All Summer LongNEW: “All Summer Long” is a fun song to start your weekend about living in the moment and enjoying the summer.
- Joe Nichols – BrokenheartedNEW: “Brokenhearted” is about how country songs now are about having a great time and not about having a broken heart.
- Parker McCollum – Burn It DownNEW: “Burn It Down” is about a tough breakup and wanting to get rid of all of the memories of them together.
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!