From 2007 to 2017, Frank worked as a police officer in Las Cruces, New Mexico. After having success with performances on weekends and gaining regional commercial success with songs on the Texas country charts, he retired from the police force and began singing full-time. He released an EP titled Different Kind of Country in 2018, and now in 2022 he drops his new single ‘Country’d Look Good On You’.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
- Carrie Underwood – Out Of That TruckNEW: Carrie’s latest tells the story of how her ex won’t be able to get the memories of her “Out Of That Truck”!
- Jelly Roll & Lainey Wilson – Save MeNEW: “Save Me” is about feeling like you’re a lost cause, and not deserving of love.
- Jess Moskaluke – HeartbreakerNEW: Canadian singer Jess Moskaluke has released “Heartbreaker”, about not wanting to play games in a relationship.
- Jason Aldean – Try That In A Small TownNEW: Jason Aldean returns to SPAC this Summer and today we hear another new one, “Try That In A Small Town”.
- Aaron Watson ft. Jenna Paulette – Seven Year AcheNEW: “Seven Year Ache” is the first single off Aaron Watson’s new cover album coming soon!
- Nate Smith – World On FireNEW: “World On Fire” is from Nate Smith’s self-titled debut album and he’ll be at MVP Arena with Thomas Rhett in less than a month!
- Riley Green – Different ‘Round Here ft. Luke CombsNEW: “Different ‘Round Here” celebrates the values and traditions of small towns and what makes the people there special.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!