Conner Smith has been writing songs since age 7. At 9, he became one of the youngest writers ever to sign with BMI. Connor Smith would come home after school and write songs until baseball practice. When he was 12 and his team made the Little League World Series, he told ESPN’s “SportsCenter” he wanted to be a songwriter. He signed his first publishing deal, with Ashley Gorley’s Tape Room Music, at 16. In 2019, the summer he graduated high school, he signed a recording contract with Big Machine Label Group imprint The Valory Music Co., and now at 21, he’s on the radio with the song ‘Learn From It’.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Jimmie Allen – Be AlrightNEW: “Be Alright” is about staying optimistic when you’re feeling down and out, and things will ‘be alright’!
- Tyler Rich – I Know You DoNEW: “I Know You Do” is about knowing that you and your partner love each other, even in your toughest moments.
- Kane Brown – Bury Me in GeorgiaNEW: “Bury Me In Georgia” is about the state he grew up in and where he wants to stay forever.
- Mackenzie Carpenter – Don’t Mess With ExesNEW: Mackenzie Carpenter’s latest has a simple message: don’t mess with exes!
- Morgan Wallen – I Wrote The BookNEW: Here’s another popular one off Morgan Wallen’s massive new album “One Thing At A Time”!
- Cooper Alan – Stand DownNEW: “Stand Down” is about being smart about the battles you pick and realizing you don’t have to try to be right about everything.
- Brooks & Dunn – Honky Tonk WomenNEW: Some of country’s biggest artists covered The Rolling Stone’s biggest hits and put their own unique twists on some classics.
- Conner Smith – Creek Will RiseNEW: “Creek Will Rise” is about wishing all these things would happen so you can spend more time with your partner.
- Five Roses – Sweetheart Of SummerNEW: Jade and Zach sing about new love as we head into warmer weather!
- Rayne Johnson – HoneyNEW: “Honey” is about a guy who is hopelessly in love with a wild and unpredictable woman.
- Josh Kinney – Be The OneNEW: “Be The One” is a pop-country love song where he wants to ‘be the one’ to give the woman he’s interested in everything she wants.
- Tim McGraw – Standing Room OnlyNEW: “Standing Room Only” is about taking the time to live your life the best you can.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!