Pennsylvania native Kendal Conrad has already had quite a bit of success on TikTok with a song called ‘Leader Of The Pack’. Now, she follows that with ‘I Don’t Need You Now’. Kendal says: “In high school, I had a major crush on a guy who completely ignored me and never gave me the time of day. He saw me out somewhere years later and started chatting with me about how well I’ve done for myself since our high school days. He asked me what it was like to sing with Keith Urban, how was the experience opening for Blake Shelton, etc. He then checked his phone to see if he still had my number, and that was when it hit me: I finally had the attention I craved from this guy … and I didn’t need it. That was a really powerful moment for me.”
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
- Carrie Underwood – Out Of That TruckNEW: Carrie’s latest tells the story of how her ex won’t be able to get the memories of her “Out Of That Truck”!
- Jelly Roll & Lainey Wilson – Save MeNEW: “Save Me” is about feeling like you’re a lost cause, and not deserving of love.
- Jess Moskaluke – HeartbreakerNEW: Canadian singer Jess Moskaluke has released “Heartbreaker”, about not wanting to play games in a relationship.
- Jason Aldean – Try That In A Small TownNEW: Jason Aldean returns to SPAC this Summer and today we hear another new one, “Try That In A Small Town”.
- Aaron Watson ft. Jenna Paulette – Seven Year AcheNEW: “Seven Year Ache” is the first single off Aaron Watson’s new cover album coming soon!
- Nate Smith – World On FireNEW: “World On Fire” is from Nate Smith’s self-titled debut album and he’ll be at MVP Arena with Thomas Rhett in less than a month!
- Riley Green – Different ‘Round Here ft. Luke CombsNEW: “Different ‘Round Here” celebrates the values and traditions of small towns and what makes the people there special.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!