Luke Combs is shifting gears with song content for this next album ‘Growing Up’. On the new project, he drops beer drinking party songs for family and more mature subject matter- as he ‘grows up’ himself into a married life with children. The new song is called ‘The Kind Of Love We Make’.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Josh Ross – TroubleNEW: “Trouble” is about needing any distractions he can get to help him with missing his ex.
- Brett Young – Dance With YouNEW: “Dance With You” is about how “life’s a dance” and how he wants to unconditionally be there for his partner.
- Sam Grow – RelapseNEW: “Relapse” is about trying to find a way to get past wanting your ex back.
- Ryan Montgomery – All Summer LongNEW: “All Summer Long” is a fun song to start your weekend about living in the moment and enjoying the summer.
- Joe Nichols – BrokenheartedNEW: “Brokenhearted” is about how country songs now are about having a great time and not about having a broken heart.
- Parker McCollum – Burn It DownNEW: “Burn It Down” is about a tough breakup and wanting to get rid of all of the memories of them together.
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
- Carrie Underwood – Out Of That TruckNEW: Carrie’s latest tells the story of how her ex won’t be able to get the memories of her “Out Of That Truck”!
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!