I saw this question somewhere years ago and ever since, from time to time, it comes back into my head. Would Lightning McQueen (from Disney/Pixar’s “Cars” movies) have health insurance or car insurance, and why?
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📧 What do you think?
📣 Recent Discussions
- What should she do about the ‘hideous’ ring?LISTEN: She told her fiancé that she wasn’t a fan of his ring and he was offended.
- How can I find out whose it was and apologize?LISTEN: I took someone else’s chili from the fridge and need to find out whose it was!
- What should they do about this employee?LISTEN: Clients love this employee, but he’s being difficult in the office.
- Does he need to end the friendship?LISTEN: He and his best friend used to date in high school and his current girlfriend is uncomfortable with it.
- Is not having social media a red flag?LISTEN: Her new boyfriend claims he’s not on any social media. Is that a red flag?
- How much should she charge her boyfriend?LISTEN: This woman wants to ask her boyfriend to move in, but he would pay more than he does now.
- How can he modernize their workplace?LISTEN: His workplace is stuck in the past and people are resisting change. What can he do?
- Do you know of a couple “living apart together”?LISTEN: Many married couples are now living alone. Is it a good idea?
- Can they control where she lives?LISTEN: Their daughter will be a Junior in college and wants to move into an apartment with two guys.
- What’s important in a dating profile?LISTEN: What should you focus on when you’re putting together your dating profile?
- His fiancé doesn’t want wedding photos…LISTEN: His fiancé doesn’t want photos at their wedding. What should they do?
- Should they let him play sports?LISTEN: Their son’s grades are slipping. Should they let him keep playing sports?
- Her husband has been tracking her…LISTEN: Her husband has been tracking her location for years. What should she do?
- How can she become comfortable being single?LISTEN: How can you stop being a ‘serial monogamist’ and be happy alone?
- Should they keep training their coworkers?LISTEN: They’ve trained new hires for 5 years. Two have been promoted recently, but they’re still in the same position.
- Is banning kids a good idea?LISTEN: Would banning kids under 10 years old improve the dining experience?
- Can you trust a 10-year-old with dinner?LISTEN: These parents would like their son to start making dinner, but they don’t know if he’s old enough.
- Should they charge guests in lieu of gifts?LISTEN: If you don’t need gifts, is it okay to charge guests to attend your wedding?
- Is it cheesy to re-propose?LISTEN: He’s been married for ten years and he wants to know if it would be sweet to re-propose on Valentines Day.
- How can he get money fast?LISTEN: Her brother is looking for about $1,000 to spend on some things. What’s his best option?