Morgan Evans is finally releasing his single “Over For You” about the end of his relationship with Kelsea Ballerini. This song has been performed a few times live and has gotten people talking.
Morgan says, “I recorded this vocal on the same day we wrote the song. It was a difficult time in my life and writing this helped me process a lot of what I was going through. I’d like to thank everyone that has reached out the last few weeks, both those with messages of support and those sharing their own stories.”
Could this song become his biggest hit yet?
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Darius Rucker – Fires Don’t Start ThemselvesNEW: “Fires Don’t Start Themselves” is about finding time for a bit of romance at home and taking a break from their hectic life.
- Laura Bryna – JawbreakerNEW: Laura Bryna’s “Jawbreaker” is about refusing to let a well-known player at the bar take her home with him.
- Justin Moore – Stray DogsNEW: Justin Moore’s “Stray Dogs” is about being an outlaw and not always fitting in with everyone else.
- Bailey Zimmerman – ReligiouslyNEW: Bailey Zimmerman’s “Religiously” shares the regret of losing his partner who believed in him ‘religiously’.
- Jimmie Allen – Be AlrightNEW: “Be Alright” is about staying optimistic when you’re feeling down and out, and things will ‘be alright’!
- Tyler Rich – I Know You DoNEW: “I Know You Do” is about knowing that you and your partner love each other, even in your toughest moments.
- Kane Brown – Bury Me in GeorgiaNEW: “Bury Me In Georgia” is about the state he grew up in and where he wants to stay forever.
- Mackenzie Carpenter – Don’t Mess With ExesNEW: Mackenzie Carpenter’s latest has a simple message: don’t mess with exes!
- Morgan Wallen – I Wrote The BookNEW: Here’s another popular one off Morgan Wallen’s massive new album “One Thing At A Time”!
- Cooper Alan – Stand DownNEW: “Stand Down” is about being smart about the battles you pick and realizing you don’t have to try to be right about everything.
- Brooks & Dunn – Honky Tonk WomenNEW: Some of country’s biggest artists covered The Rolling Stone’s biggest hits and put their own unique twists on some classics.
- Conner Smith – Creek Will RiseNEW: “Creek Will Rise” is about wishing all these things would happen so you can spend more time with your partner.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!