Hunter Hayes recently revealed that he’s looking to date, but he doesn’t want to deal with dating apps. He says, “I haven’t done any apps because I just don’t think that’s my vibe. I think I’m aligning myself to where and who I want to be. I’ve been letting go, so I feel like my time is coming.”
What dating apps do you use? If you don’t use dating apps, what do you use?
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- Should schools collect phones from students?LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- Should she tell guys she’s taken?LISTEN: Her husband is upset that she didn’t mention she was taken before guys bought her drinks.
- What should he do about his security deposit?LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
- Should she buy him a Father’s Day gift?LISTEN: After years of not receiving a Mother’s Day gift, she’s wondering if she should “return the favor”.
- Does she need to share the passwords?LISTEN: Their former employer, who treated them poorly, is now asking for company information months later.
- Should she bring him to visit his father?LISTEN: Her husband was recently injured in an accident and doesn’t want their son seeing him like this.
- Would it be rude to only bring diapers?LISTEN: The registry for her “sprinkle shower” has gifts ranging from $50-$250.
- How would you handle the bad tippers?LISTEN: A group of regulars leave a very tiny tip every week.
- Should she break up or wait?LISTEN: This woman wants to break up with her boyfriend after his actions, but she can’t afford to move out.
- Is it okay to have an expensive registry?LISTEN: His fiancé is only adding expensive things to their wedding registry.
- Should she say something to his wife?LISTEN: She has noticed a guy coming to the bar with another woman without his wedding ring on.
📧 Have thoughts? Need advice?
Stay anonymous and only fill out what you want included! If you want me to follow-up, make sure you include your email address as well!