Dustin Lynch follows-up “Party Mode” with a more mellow, winter themed song. “Wood On The Fire” is about a couple people who know they shouldn’t, but can’t resist each other.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Morgan Wallen – I Wrote The BookNEW: Here’s another popular one off Morgan Wallen’s massive new album “One Thing At A Time”!
- Cooper Alan – Stand DownNEW: “Stand Down” is about being smart about the battles you pick and realizing you don’t have to try to be right about everything.
- Brooks & Dunn – Honky Tonk WomenNEW: Some of country’s biggest artists covered The Rolling Stone’s biggest hits and put their own unique twists on some classics.
- Conner Smith – Creek Will RiseNEW: “Creek Will Rise” is about wishing all these things would happen so you can spend more time with your partner.
- Five Roses – Sweetheart Of SummerNEW: Jade and Zach sing about new love as we head into warmer weather!
- Rayne Johnson – HoneyNEW: “Honey” is about a guy who is hopelessly in love with a wild and unpredictable woman.
- Josh Kinney – Be The OneNEW: “Be The One” is a pop-country love song where he wants to ‘be the one’ to give the woman he’s interested in everything she wants.
- Tim McGraw – Standing Room OnlyNEW: “Standing Room Only” is about taking the time to live your life the best you can.
- Josh Mirenda – Wind UpNEW: “Wind Up” is about letting go of your inhibitions and embracing the unknown.
- Craig Moritz – Fun to Drink WithNEW: “Fun to Drink With” is a lighthearted song about a guy offering to keep a sad girl company at a bar.
- Taylor Hicks – Porch SwingNEW: Season five winner of American Idol Taylor Hicks is back with “Porch Swing”!
- Lee Brice – Save The RosesNEW: “Save The Roses” was written from the perspective of a close friend who has passed.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!