Chase Mitchell has opened for artists such as Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean and Rascal Flatts and today we hear “Back Road”, his debut single from his album Chase Your Purpose!
Chase told People magazine, “‘Back Road’ is like a love letter to a small town, but it’s also about rekindling old relationships that maybe were broken at one point. It’s about getting a second chance and coming back to where it all started.”
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Shania Twain – Giddy Up!NEW: Shania Twain’s new album is out today and we hear the lead single “Giddy Up!”
- Bryan Martin – We RideNEW: Bryan shares some battles in his personal life and how he’s coping in “We Ride”!
- Nathan Merovich – Tonight’s On YouNEW: This Pennsylvania native has a voice compared to Eric Church, and today we hear “Tonight’s On You”!
- Morgan Wallen – Last NightNEW: Morgan tells a story about breaking up with his partner after a few too many drinks, but he feels it’s not their “last night” together.
- Chris Janson – All I Need Is YouNEW: “All I Need Is You” describes all the things Chris wants in life, but all he really needs is his partner by his side.
- Cole Swindell – DrinkabyNEW: Cole Swindell’s “Drinkaby” is a play on “Lullaby” and an upbeat song to help you get through a breakup.
- Teddy Robb – Pretty ThingsNEW: We hear the story of a couple’s love of their small house and the memories they’ve made there.
- Donice Morace – Goin’ Goin’NEW: “Goin’ Goin'” is about a love that’s slipping away, but slow enough where they’re always on your mind.
- Don Amero – Ain’t Too LateNEW: “Ain’t Too Late” is about being with someone special and never wanting the night to end.
- Jordan Harvey – Along For The RideNEW: Jordan Harvey, formerly of King Calaway, has gone solo and today we hear “Along For The Ride”!
- Zach Bryan – Heavy EyesNEW: Coming to MVP Arena, Zach’s “Heavy Eyes” looks back at memories and the desire to keep living life to it’s fullest.
- Easton Corbin – Marry That GirlNEW: “Marry That Girl” is about a guy who knew from the moment he met her, despite being told to take it slow, will marry her.