Here are some feel-good, positive news stories that you may have missed this week!
A new robot uses artificial intelligence to specifically target and treat 500,000 plants per hour! This allows big farms to use 95% less chemical weed killer, which means less pesticides getting into our foods, waterways and environment.
A couple in Arizona tied the knot in the same place they met… the mayonnaise aisle! The two of them happened to both be looking for mayonnaise at the same time when their paths crossed. They chatted, exchanged numbers, and the rest is history! If you’re single and you haven’t been having a lot of luck with dating or with the apps, this gives you hope that you might meet ‘the one’ in the most unexpected place!
As we all know, heating and electric prices are up considerably this year, especially in Europe. A baker in a small town in England has revived the tradition of the ‘village oven’! He’s allowing members of the community to come by his bakery and use his oven for free! People can drop their cakes or baked goods off on Friday and pick it up on Monday!
An 81-year-old woman had been working at Walmart for the last 20 years just to pay her bills and mortgage, until she received a blessing from a 19-year-old co-worker! Devan saw her looking tired and exhausted in their breakroom, so he posted a video on his tiktok with the caption “Life shouldn’t b (sic) this hard”. After being encouraged to in the comments, he started up a GoFundMe for her, and within 24 hours they had raised $110,000! In the end, the GoFundMe raised $186,000 which was enough to pay off her mortgage and finally she’ll be able to retire in peace as of January 1st.
There’s been a lot of focus on electric cars lately and trying to reduce carbon emissions from all sorts of things in our daily lives, but one of the biggest pollutants are airplanes. Rolls-Royce and easyJet have teamed up to develop and test the world’s first modern jet engine that runs on hydrogen fuel! Electric engines aren’t practical in jets because they need a lot of energy and batteries aren’t able to recharge fast enough. These hydrogen engines would have zero carbon emissions.
☀️ More Feel Good Stories:
- Feel Good Friday: Grass Buildings, Kite Cargo Ships & More!Is grass a better building material than wood? Kites helping cargo ships? Read about some great news stories this week!
- Feel Good Friday: Battery Tech, Karma Cash & More!From the future of batteries being developed in Niskayuna to karma resulting in a million dollar payout, here are some feel good news stories!
- Feel Good Friday: Plastic Waste Declining, CA Drought Relief & More!Australia cut plastic waste by nearly 30%, TikTok allowed another senior to retire and more!
- Feel Good Friday: Brain Cancer And Weight Loss Breakthroughs & More!From a new cancer treatment to a man in Buffalo saving 24 people, here are some good news stories from this week!
- Feel Good Friday: Recycled Roads, Alzheimers Detection & More!Read about a Make-A-Wish reunion, to recycled plastic in roads and potential huge breakthroughs in weight loss and Alzheimer’s!
- Feel Good Friday: A Village Jackpot, Pre-Owned Gifts & MoreFrom pre-owned gifts gaining popularity to new stats showing that Twitter only represents a tiny fraction of the population, here are some encouraging stories from this week!
- Feel Good Friday: First Solar Car, Handwritten Letters & More!From the world’s first solar car to thoughtful Japanese fans, these stories will put a smile on your face!
- Feel Good Friday: Hydrogen Jets, AI Weed Killer & More!Read about a new AI weed killing method that uses 95% less spray, TikTok allowing an 81-year-old to retire & more!
- Feel Good Friday: NASA To The Moon, Rent Prices Decreasing & More!Jeff Bezos is donating $100 million/year to charity, rent prices are decreasing and more good news!
- Feel Good Friday – 11/11/22Inflation Peaking? USA Today – According to the latest data, it seems like inflation seems to be getting under control. One of…
- Feel Good Friday – 11/4/22Today we’re sharing some more good news to start your weekend on a high note! Bike Buses From Today – “Bike buses”…
- It’s Feel Good Friday!I want to try something new this week. To balance out the negativity you find on the news and social media, I…