Here are some feel-good, positive news stories that you may have missed this week!
Home Depot Employees Return $700
A Nashville Home Depot employee was walking down an aisle when he noticed a small envelope stuffed with $700 in cash! Instead of keeping the money, he returned it to the manager so the owner could be found.
At the end of the day, nobody had claimed the money, so the manager went to Facebook to find the owner by leaving out a few key details so they could find the right owner. It turns out the owner was planning on using the money to buy Christmas gifts for his kids! He personally visited the store to thank everyone for their help.
First Solar Car Starts Production
The world’s first solar car called ‘Lightyear 0’ has started production! The sedan can get about 40 miles of free range per day from just the sun, plus you can still charge it using a regular home outlet. Of course those are pretty low numbers at the moment, but Chevy’s EV1 electric car from the 1990s could only go less than 100 miles on a single charge, so this technology could develop into the future of cars!
25-Year-Old Handwriting Letters To Strangers
Allison Bond, a 25-year-old woman with cerebral palsy has been handwriting letters to strangers for the past year. She began by writing to inmates and soldiers, and she keeps all of the letters that she gets back. It reminds you that simple acts, like handwriting a letter or complimenting someone can really make someone’s day.
Japanese Fans Clean Up At World Cup
At this year’s World Cup, people have been noticing that the Japanese fans have stuck around to clean the stadium after their team’s matches. It’s apparently down to “atarimae,” a Japanese custom to want to leave a place cleaner than they found it. I think that’s such a great example of a value we should teach our kids, as well as follow ourselves. Could you imagine if people cleaned up after themselves at a SPAC show?
☀️ More Feel Good Stories:
- A 3D Printed Hotel, Carbon Negative Concrete & More!From a pastor who paid off school lunch debt to a new device that restores movement for the paralyzed, here are good news stories from this past week!
- Converting Air Into Electricity, Solar Panels on Rail Tracks & MoreFrom a way to remove “forever chemicals” from water to magnet fishing landing a teen an internship here are some good news stories!
- 3D Printing Cells, Food Prices Dropping & More!From a DIY recycling center to an 80 year old couple finding love on dating apps, here are some good news stories!
- Natural Meat Alternatives, Fighting Dementia with D & More!From a new hydroponic growing concept to lower gas and rent prices, here are some good news stories from this past week!
- 3D Printed Batteries, Cheaper Insulin, Airbag Jeans & More!From a revolutionary new style of battery production to a new way to protect motorcyclists, here are some great news stories!
- Youth Rejecting Social Media, ‘Bad Fat’ Into ‘Good Fat’ & More!From a great story of karma to designer handbags from old couches, here are some good news stories for you!
- Donating Powerball to Charity, Reusing Old Batteries & More!From “Right To Repair” gaining traction in the US to a new screen tech, here are some great news stories you may have missed this week!
- More Graduates, Low Unemployment & More!From unemployment being at a 50 year low to more students graduating high school, here are some good news stories!
- Grass Buildings, Kite Cargo Ships & More!Is grass a better building material than wood? Kites helping cargo ships? Read about some great news stories this week!
- Battery Tech, Karma Cash & More!From the future of batteries being developed in Niskayuna to karma resulting in a million dollar payout, here are some feel good news stories!
- Plastic Waste Declining, CA Drought Relief & More!Australia cut plastic waste by nearly 30%, TikTok allowed another senior to retire and more!
- Brain Cancer And Weight Loss Breakthroughs & More!From a new cancer treatment to a man in Buffalo saving 24 people, here are some good news stories from this week!
- Recycled Roads, Alzheimers Detection & More!Read about a Make-A-Wish reunion, to recycled plastic in roads and potential huge breakthroughs in weight loss and Alzheimer’s!
- A Village Jackpot, Pre-Owned Gifts & MoreFrom pre-owned gifts gaining popularity to new stats showing that Twitter only represents a tiny fraction of the population, here are some encouraging stories from this week!
- First Solar Car, Handwritten Letters & More!From the world’s first solar car to thoughtful Japanese fans, these stories will put a smile on your face!
- Hydrogen Jets, AI Weed Killer & More!Read about a new AI weed killing method that uses 95% less spray, TikTok allowing an 81-year-old to retire & more!
- NASA To The Moon, Rent Prices Decreasing & More!Jeff Bezos is donating $100 million/year to charity, rent prices are decreasing and more good news!
- Feel Good Friday – 11/11/22Inflation Peaking? USA Today – According to the latest data, it seems like inflation seems to be getting under control. One of…
- Feel Good Friday – 11/4/22Today we’re sharing some more good news to start your weekend on a high note! Bike Buses From Today – “Bike buses”…
- It’s Feel Good Friday!I want to try something new this week. To balance out the negativity you find on the news and social media, I…