“Our 11-year-old has been begging us for a phone for Christmas and claims all of her friends have one. If it was up to us, kids wouldn’t have a phone until high school, but we don’t want her to be left out of her friend group and it would be nice to be able to contact her if we need to.”
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📧 What do you think?
📣 Recent Discussions
- Was her visit was really nothing?LISTEN: His girlfriend grabbed coffee with a guy she met online. She claims she was just trying to make friends.
- Should he end the “toxic positivity”?LISTEN: Everyone at his job is too positive and disconnected with reality. Should he speak up?
- How can you set phone boundaries?LISTEN: If you’re feeling overwhelmed with people always contacting you, how can you set some boundaries?
- How can she help her son with sports?LISTEN: This single mom knows nothing about baseball and her son wants to get better.
- Is it okay to RSVP no to their wedding?LISTEN: His ex-girlfriend who cheated on him is his friend’s Maid of Honor.
- Can he tell mom to date someone else?LISTEN: His mother is dating a guy he knows that’s only three years older than him. What should he do?
- How can she change mom’s opinion of her daughter?LISTEN: Her daughter is a tomboy and her mother can’t stand it. How can she change her mother’s mind?
- Was he wrong to assume she was okay with it?LISTEN: After having a woman over, was he wrong to assume his wife was okay with an open relationship?
- How do you convince her that he’s not Jason Aldean?LISTEN: Her aunt thinks that she’s dating Jason Aldean on Instagram and refuses to believe otherwise.
- What can she do about her stingy job?LISTEN: Her new job won’t pay for any office supplies. What can she do about it?
- Can he ask out his son’s mother-in-law?LISTEN: He feels a connection with his son’s mother-in-law. Is it okay for him to ask her out?
- Should you push your partner to work out?LISTEN: Her partner has gained about 15lbs a year for the last few years. How can she encourage him to be healthier?
- Do they need to sign the non-compete?LISTEN: They planned to leave their job for a competitor, and now their current employer wants them to sign a new non-compete.
- Should he move out of his parents house?LISTEN: He moved back in with his parents to support them, but they still treat him like a kid. Should he stay?
- Should he tell her about her boyfriend’s past?LISTEN: His sister’s boyfriend bragged about all of the girls he hooked up with in college. Should he tell her about it?
- Was he wrong to not mention her photos sooner?Her boyfriend received unsolicited nudes from a woman and he never mentioned it until 4 photos later. What should she do?
- How much would it take to get you to move?If you were paid to completely leave the Capital Region within one month from today, how much money would it take to get you to move?
- Is it tacky to use a coupon on a date?Is it okay to use coupons when you’re going on a date, or does it come off as tacky and cheap?
- A dog ‘baby shower’?Her friend wants to throw a ‘baby shower’ for her new dog that she’s adopted. Should she encourage her? Should she even attend?
- Do you buy New Year’s Gifts?12% of people plan on buying a New Year’s gift this year. Have you ever bought one? What do you typically give someone for New Year’s?