Another popular song off of Bailey Zimmerman’s latest EP Leave the Light On, today we hear “Where It Ends”!
The song “This is Where it Ends” is about a relationship that has ended and expressing the feelings about the end of the relationship and the pain and disappointment they feel. They ultimately decide that they have too much pride to continue in the relationship and that this is “where it ends.” The song is about moving on and finding the strength to let go of a relationship that is not working.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Shania Twain – Giddy Up!NEW: Shania Twain’s new album is out today and we hear the lead single “Giddy Up!”
- Bryan Martin – We RideNEW: Bryan shares some battles in his personal life and how he’s coping in “We Ride”!
- Nathan Merovich – Tonight’s On YouNEW: This Pennsylvania native has a voice compared to Eric Church, and today we hear “Tonight’s On You”!
- Morgan Wallen – Last NightNEW: Morgan tells a story about breaking up with his partner after a few too many drinks, but he feels it’s not their “last night” together.
- Chris Janson – All I Need Is YouNEW: “All I Need Is You” describes all the things Chris wants in life, but all he really needs is his partner by his side.
- Cole Swindell – DrinkabyNEW: Cole Swindell’s “Drinkaby” is a play on “Lullaby” and an upbeat song to help you get through a breakup.
- Teddy Robb – Pretty ThingsNEW: We hear the story of a couple’s love of their small house and the memories they’ve made there.
- Donice Morace – Goin’ Goin’NEW: “Goin’ Goin'” is about a love that’s slipping away, but slow enough where they’re always on your mind.
- Don Amero – Ain’t Too LateNEW: “Ain’t Too Late” is about being with someone special and never wanting the night to end.
- Jordan Harvey – Along For The RideNEW: Jordan Harvey, formerly of King Calaway, has gone solo and today we hear “Along For The Ride”!
- Zach Bryan – Heavy EyesNEW: Coming to MVP Arena, Zach’s “Heavy Eyes” looks back at memories and the desire to keep living life to it’s fullest.
- Easton Corbin – Marry That GirlNEW: “Marry That Girl” is about a guy who knew from the moment he met her, despite being told to take it slow, will marry her.