From American Idol, today we hear Chayce Beckham’s “23”, a tale about a guy who drank more and more as the years went on until he reached a breaking point, losing his girl and realizing it’s time to sober up.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Parker McCollum – Burn It DownNEW: “Burn It Down” is about a tough breakup and wanting to get rid of all of the memories of them together.
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
- Carrie Underwood – Out Of That TruckNEW: Carrie’s latest tells the story of how her ex won’t be able to get the memories of her “Out Of That Truck”!
- Jelly Roll & Lainey Wilson – Save MeNEW: “Save Me” is about feeling like you’re a lost cause, and not deserving of love.
- Jess Moskaluke – HeartbreakerNEW: Canadian singer Jess Moskaluke has released “Heartbreaker”, about not wanting to play games in a relationship.
- Jason Aldean – Try That In A Small TownNEW: Jason Aldean returns to SPAC this Summer and today we hear another new one, “Try That In A Small Town”.
- Aaron Watson ft. Jenna Paulette – Seven Year AcheNEW: “Seven Year Ache” is the first single off Aaron Watson’s new cover album coming soon!
- Nate Smith – World On FireNEW: “World On Fire” is from Nate Smith’s self-titled debut album and he’ll be at MVP Arena with Thomas Rhett in less than a month!
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!