In Jelly Roll’s follow-up to his #1 “Son Of A Sinner”, he reflects on his inconsistent relationship with God and the guilt he feels for only turning to God when he needs a favor and not living according to His principles. He spends most Sundays drunk instead of in church, questioning his worthiness to expect a savior, but still asking for a favor and forgiveness. He’s hanging on by a thread and asking for God’s help.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Shania Twain – Giddy Up!NEW: Shania Twain’s new album is out today and we hear the lead single “Giddy Up!”
- Bryan Martin – We RideNEW: Bryan shares some battles in his personal life and how he’s coping in “We Ride”!
- Nathan Merovich – Tonight’s On YouNEW: This Pennsylvania native has a voice compared to Eric Church, and today we hear “Tonight’s On You”!
- Morgan Wallen – Last NightNEW: Morgan tells a story about breaking up with his partner after a few too many drinks, but he feels it’s not their “last night” together.
- Chris Janson – All I Need Is YouNEW: “All I Need Is You” describes all the things Chris wants in life, but all he really needs is his partner by his side.
- Cole Swindell – DrinkabyNEW: Cole Swindell’s “Drinkaby” is a play on “Lullaby” and an upbeat song to help you get through a breakup.
- Teddy Robb – Pretty ThingsNEW: We hear the story of a couple’s love of their small house and the memories they’ve made there.
- Donice Morace – Goin’ Goin’NEW: “Goin’ Goin'” is about a love that’s slipping away, but slow enough where they’re always on your mind.
- Don Amero – Ain’t Too LateNEW: “Ain’t Too Late” is about being with someone special and never wanting the night to end.
- Jordan Harvey – Along For The RideNEW: Jordan Harvey, formerly of King Calaway, has gone solo and today we hear “Along For The Ride”!
- Zach Bryan – Heavy EyesNEW: Coming to MVP Arena, Zach’s “Heavy Eyes” looks back at memories and the desire to keep living life to it’s fullest.
- Easton Corbin – Marry That GirlNEW: “Marry That Girl” is about a guy who knew from the moment he met her, despite being told to take it slow, will marry her.