“I recently began working for a company that does not provide any office supplies. It is expected that employees purchase their own items such as pens, paper, and calendars. Though my colleagues consider this to be normal, I find it unreasonable as it reduces my take home pay.”
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- Should schools collect phones from students?LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- Should she tell guys she’s taken?LISTEN: Her husband is upset that she didn’t mention she was taken before guys bought her drinks.
- What should he do about his security deposit?LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
- Should she buy him a Father’s Day gift?LISTEN: After years of not receiving a Mother’s Day gift, she’s wondering if she should “return the favor”.
- Does she need to share the passwords?LISTEN: Their former employer, who treated them poorly, is now asking for company information months later.
- Should she bring him to visit his father?LISTEN: Her husband was recently injured in an accident and doesn’t want their son seeing him like this.
- Would it be rude to only bring diapers?LISTEN: The registry for her “sprinkle shower” has gifts ranging from $50-$250.
- How would you handle the bad tippers?LISTEN: A group of regulars leave a very tiny tip every week.
- Should she break up or wait?LISTEN: This woman wants to break up with her boyfriend after his actions, but she can’t afford to move out.
- Is it okay to have an expensive registry?LISTEN: His fiancé is only adding expensive things to their wedding registry.
- Should she say something to his wife?LISTEN: She has noticed a guy coming to the bar with another woman without his wedding ring on.
📧 Have thoughts? Need advice?
Stay anonymous and only fill out what you want included! If you want me to follow-up, make sure you include your email address as well!