Tim Dugger’s “Buy A Bar” is about going through a breakup and figuring he might as well “buy a bar” with the amount of time he’ll spend there getting over his ex.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Darius Rucker – Fires Don’t Start ThemselvesNEW: “Fires Don’t Start Themselves” is about finding time for a bit of romance at home and taking a break from their hectic life.
- Laura Bryna – JawbreakerNEW: Laura Bryna’s “Jawbreaker” is about refusing to let a well-known player at the bar take her home with him.
- Justin Moore – Stray DogsNEW: Justin Moore’s “Stray Dogs” is about being an outlaw and not always fitting in with everyone else.
- Bailey Zimmerman – ReligiouslyNEW: Bailey Zimmerman’s “Religiously” shares the regret of losing his partner who believed in him ‘religiously’.
- Jimmie Allen – Be AlrightNEW: “Be Alright” is about staying optimistic when you’re feeling down and out, and things will ‘be alright’!
- Tyler Rich – I Know You DoNEW: “I Know You Do” is about knowing that you and your partner love each other, even in your toughest moments.
- Kane Brown – Bury Me in GeorgiaNEW: “Bury Me In Georgia” is about the state he grew up in and where he wants to stay forever.
- Mackenzie Carpenter – Don’t Mess With ExesNEW: Mackenzie Carpenter’s latest has a simple message: don’t mess with exes!
- Morgan Wallen – I Wrote The BookNEW: Here’s another popular one off Morgan Wallen’s massive new album “One Thing At A Time”!
- Cooper Alan – Stand DownNEW: “Stand Down” is about being smart about the battles you pick and realizing you don’t have to try to be right about everything.
- Brooks & Dunn – Honky Tonk WomenNEW: Some of country’s biggest artists covered The Rolling Stone’s biggest hits and put their own unique twists on some classics.
- Conner Smith – Creek Will RiseNEW: “Creek Will Rise” is about wishing all these things would happen so you can spend more time with your partner.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!