Albany Broadcasting Company currently has openings for PART-TIME Promotions Assistants – Events Staff for all of our stations (Fly 92.3, B95.5, JAMZ 96.3, 100.9 The Cat, Alt 104.9, and Magic 590/100.5FM).
We are looking for hardworking, motivated, and responsible individuals with outgoing and upbeat personalities.
You will be representing our family of radio stations at events throughout the Capital Region. You will be responsible for interacting with the public, setting up and tearing down event equipment, coordinating giveaways, and overall helping to facilitate successful events on behalf of our stations.
We are looking for:
- Individuals who are primarily available evenings and weekends – weekday daytime availability is a plus
- Individuals MUST have a driver’s license with a clean driving record and MUST have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Individuals who are detail oriented and organized
- Individuals who are self-motivated and proactive with outgoing, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Knowledge of broadcasting and DJ equipment is a plus, but not required
If interested, please fill out the form below and send resume to: email@example.com!