From a woman setting up a DIY recycling center in her garden shed to an 80 year old couple successfully finding love on dating apps, here are some good news stories from this week!
New Tool Can 3D Print Inside Human Body To Reconstruct Wounds
A team of engineers from the University of New South Wales in Sydney has developed a surgical tool that can also 3D print living cells in real-time inside the human body. The technology has the potential to reconstruct wounds inside the body with a minimally invasive approach, reducing infection risks. The next stage of development is testing on living animals to demonstrate its practical use.
Woman Sets Up Recycling Center In Garden Shed
A UK woman set up a DIY recycling center in her garden shed to collect items that her town’s recycling service doesn’t accept.
Since starting the project four years ago, Liz has recycled 2,600 pounds of trash across 30 categories of recyclable waste and raised over £1,000 for local charities and sports organizations by sending off the trash to TerraCycle, which converts the weight of the junk into points for money.
Among the items commonly deposited in the shed are baby food pouches, food packaging, and toothbrushes, home hygiene packaging, plastic bread wrappers, and cheese bags.
Eggs and Bacon Prices Coming Down!
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the prices of eggs and bacon are beginning to decrease as a result of a reduction in inflation and the diminished lethality of avian flu. On top of that, cheese and orange juice are also coming down. Right now the average price for a dozen eggs stands at $3.70, which is 60% higher compared to the same period last year.
An 80 Year Old Couple Finds Love
An 85-year-old woman named Tricia met her 82-year-old husband Ian on an online dating site. The couple got married in February after Ian was diagnosed with heart disease and needed a risky bypass operation. Tricia believes that more 80 year olds should embrace online dating because it allows you to tick many boxes before meeting in person, and you can tell if you have a lot in common. It also shows you that you can still find love at any age.
☀️ More Feel Good Stories:
- A 3D Printed Hotel, Carbon Negative Concrete & More!From a pastor who paid off school lunch debt to a new device that restores movement for the paralyzed, here are good news stories from this past week!
- Converting Air Into Electricity, Solar Panels on Rail Tracks & MoreFrom a way to remove “forever chemicals” from water to magnet fishing landing a teen an internship here are some good news stories!
- 3D Printing Cells, Food Prices Dropping & More!From a DIY recycling center to an 80 year old couple finding love on dating apps, here are some good news stories!
- Natural Meat Alternatives, Fighting Dementia with D & More!From a new hydroponic growing concept to lower gas and rent prices, here are some good news stories from this past week!
- 3D Printed Batteries, Cheaper Insulin, Airbag Jeans & More!From a revolutionary new style of battery production to a new way to protect motorcyclists, here are some great news stories!
- Youth Rejecting Social Media, ‘Bad Fat’ Into ‘Good Fat’ & More!From a great story of karma to designer handbags from old couches, here are some good news stories for you!
- Donating Powerball to Charity, Reusing Old Batteries & More!From “Right To Repair” gaining traction in the US to a new screen tech, here are some great news stories you may have missed this week!
- More Graduates, Low Unemployment & More!From unemployment being at a 50 year low to more students graduating high school, here are some good news stories!
- Grass Buildings, Kite Cargo Ships & More!Is grass a better building material than wood? Kites helping cargo ships? Read about some great news stories this week!
- Battery Tech, Karma Cash & More!From the future of batteries being developed in Niskayuna to karma resulting in a million dollar payout, here are some feel good news stories!
- Plastic Waste Declining, CA Drought Relief & More!Australia cut plastic waste by nearly 30%, TikTok allowed another senior to retire and more!
- Brain Cancer And Weight Loss Breakthroughs & More!From a new cancer treatment to a man in Buffalo saving 24 people, here are some good news stories from this week!
- Recycled Roads, Alzheimers Detection & More!Read about a Make-A-Wish reunion, to recycled plastic in roads and potential huge breakthroughs in weight loss and Alzheimer’s!
- A Village Jackpot, Pre-Owned Gifts & MoreFrom pre-owned gifts gaining popularity to new stats showing that Twitter only represents a tiny fraction of the population, here are some encouraging stories from this week!
- First Solar Car, Handwritten Letters & More!From the world’s first solar car to thoughtful Japanese fans, these stories will put a smile on your face!
- Hydrogen Jets, AI Weed Killer & More!Read about a new AI weed killing method that uses 95% less spray, TikTok allowing an 81-year-old to retire & more!
- NASA To The Moon, Rent Prices Decreasing & More!Jeff Bezos is donating $100 million/year to charity, rent prices are decreasing and more good news!
- Feel Good Friday – 11/11/22Inflation Peaking? USA Today – According to the latest data, it seems like inflation seems to be getting under control. One of…
- Feel Good Friday – 11/4/22Today we’re sharing some more good news to start your weekend on a high note! Bike Buses From Today – “Bike buses”…
- It’s Feel Good Friday!I want to try something new this week. To balance out the negativity you find on the news and social media, I…