Justin Moore’s “Stray Dogs” is about being an outlaw and not always fitting in with everyone else.
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Josh Ross – TroubleNEW: “Trouble” is about needing any distractions he can get to help him with missing his ex.
- Brett Young – Dance With YouNEW: “Dance With You” is about how “life’s a dance” and how he wants to unconditionally be there for his partner.
- Sam Grow – RelapseNEW: “Relapse” is about trying to find a way to get past wanting your ex back.
- Ryan Montgomery – All Summer LongNEW: “All Summer Long” is a fun song to start your weekend about living in the moment and enjoying the summer.
- Joe Nichols – BrokenheartedNEW: “Brokenhearted” is about how country songs now are about having a great time and not about having a broken heart.
- Parker McCollum – Burn It DownNEW: “Burn It Down” is about a tough breakup and wanting to get rid of all of the memories of them together.
- Brian Kelley – See You Next SummerNEW: “See You Next Summer” is about finding Summer love and wanting it to continue
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
- Carrie Underwood – Out Of That TruckNEW: Carrie’s latest tells the story of how her ex won’t be able to get the memories of her “Out Of That Truck”!
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!