“My friends are trying to get me to go to this place in Malta that gives you the same amount of free chicken wings as your age for your birthday. I think its wrong because you’re taking advantage of a small business that’s doing something nice for their regulars that’s probably losing money on your visit.”
🎧 Listen live today at 4PM or later on the Podcast!
📣 Recent Discussions
- Should he cancel on his friends or girlfriend?His girlfriend wants to go away the same weekend his friends are coming in from out of town…
- How can he get his wife to stop?His wife is trying to become an influencer and he wants her to return to reality.
- Do they need to pay his parking fine?These friends traveled for a show and his friend got his car towed, and now wants help paying for it.
- What can he do about his son and his friends?His teen and his friends are keeping him up all night but his wife doesn’t seem to mind.
- Should he ask out his patient?They flirt when she visits, but he doesn’t want to make her uncomfortable.
- Is their teen stealing things?A bunch of new things have shown up in his room. What can they do?
- What can she do about her roommate’s dog?Her roommate adopted a dog that continues to chew up her stuff.
- What would you do with an extra $1000?Would you spend it on bills, something for yourself or your family?
- Should she leave that off her resume?She’s left 3 jobs after only a couple weeks and wants to know if she needs to include those on her resume.
- Should she insist he grows his hair back?Her boyfriend shaved his head and she’s not as attracted to him now.
- Who was your early 2000s crush?It doesn’t matter if you were 6 or 60, who was your early 2000s crush?
- Is it okay to do a basic first date?She canceled a first date with a guy that wanted to take her to a diner.
- How can they convince him that used is okay?Their son is growing quickly so they want to go thrifting for clothes, but their son isn’t on board.
- How much do you hate laundry?What would you give up to never have to do it again?
📧 Have thoughts? Need advice?
Stay anonymous and only fill out what you want included! If you want me to follow-up, make sure you include your email address as well!