Carrie Underwood’s latest tells the story of how her ex won’t be able to get the memories of her “Out Of That Truck”!
🗳️ What do you think?
🌟 Recent New @ 2
- Jake Owen – On The Boat AgainNEW: Jake Owen’s “On The Boat Again” is a play on the classic “On The Road Again”!
- Hunter Hayes – Missing YouNEW: “Missing You” is about struggling to let go of a past relationship and all the things that remind you of them.
- Carrie Underwood – Out Of That TruckNEW: Carrie’s latest tells the story of how her ex won’t be able to get the memories of her “Out Of That Truck”!
- Jelly Roll & Lainey Wilson – Save MeNEW: “Save Me” is about feeling like you’re a lost cause, and not deserving of love.
- Jess Moskaluke – HeartbreakerNEW: Canadian singer Jess Moskaluke has released “Heartbreaker”, about not wanting to play games in a relationship.
- Jason Aldean – Try That In A Small TownNEW: Jason Aldean returns to SPAC this Summer and today we hear another new one, “Try That In A Small Town”.
- Aaron Watson ft. Jenna Paulette – Seven Year AcheNEW: “Seven Year Ache” is the first single off Aaron Watson’s new cover album coming soon!
- Nate Smith – World On FireNEW: “World On Fire” is from Nate Smith’s self-titled debut album and he’ll be at MVP Arena with Thomas Rhett in less than a month!
- Riley Green – Different ‘Round Here ft. Luke CombsNEW: “Different ‘Round Here” celebrates the values and traditions of small towns and what makes the people there special.
- Catie Offerman – I Just Killed A ManNEW: Catie Offerman’s first song to country radio is about crushing someone’s spirit when you break up with them.
… see more songs featured on New @ 2!