I’ll go first — Changing your cell phone plan!
Note: It doesn’t make sense if you’re constantly upgrading your phone as you have to buy your phone outright. Side note: Why are you constantly upgrading your phone in 2023? New phones aren’t any better than what you have now, so you’re just wasting money!
For just about everyone else, switching to a prepaid plan makes a lot of sense! You buy your phone outright, or in some cases you can keep using the phone you have now, you can find a prepaid company (also called a MVNO) that uses the same network you’re on now, and you can spend as little as $15 a month. That’s what I’m spending with Mint Mobile (not an ad!). If you’re connected to WiFi when you’re at home and at work, you’re probably not using a lot of data anyway… why waste money every month?
Even if you’re only saving $20/month, that’s $240 a year that could be going towards other things!
- Maddie & Tae – Heart They Didn’t Break“Heart They Didn’t Break” is about having friends that are there for you when your heart is broken.
- Should he cancel on his friends or girlfriend?His girlfriend wants to go away the same weekend his friends are coming in from out of town…
- Tyler Hubbard – Back Then Right NowPete Kelly Tyler Hubbard has already had two solo #1’s and today we hear “Back Then Right Now” off his upcoming album,…
- Old Dominion & Megan Moroney – Can’t Break Up Now“Can’t Break Up Now” is about going through struggles but knowing that breaking up isn’t an option.
- How can he get his wife to stop?His wife is trying to become an influencer and he wants her to return to reality.
- Luke Combs – Where The Wild Things Are“Where The Wild Things Are” is about a close brother who rode an Indian Scout, moved away and lost his life on the bike he loved.
- Zach Bryan & Kacey Musgraves – I Remember EverythingZach Bryan & Kacey Musgraves debuted at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with “I Remember Everything”!
- Do they need to pay his parking fine?These friends traveled for a show and his friend got his car towed, and now wants help paying for it.
- Walker Hayes – Good With Me“Good With Me” shares his feelings that, despite everyone fighting with each other, we have a lot more in common than we think.
- What can he do about his son and his friends?His teen and his friends are keeping him up all night but his wife doesn’t seem to mind.
- Should he ask out his patient?They flirt when she visits, but he doesn’t want to make her uncomfortable.
- Is their teen stealing things?A bunch of new things have shown up in his room. What can they do?
- What can she do about her roommate’s dog?Her roommate adopted a dog that continues to chew up her stuff.
- What would you do with an extra $1000?Would you spend it on bills, something for yourself or your family?