- Should schools collect phones from students?
LISTEN: Some states and districts are looking into taking kids’ phones away from while they’re at school.
- How to pick between money or quality of life?
LISTEN: This guy has to pick between a normal work schedule, or a lucrative job with tough hours.
- What should he do about his pool?
LISTEN: His neighbor’s tree took out his pool and he refuses to fix it.
- Should she tell guys she’s taken?
LISTEN: Her husband is upset that she didn’t mention she was taken before guys bought her drinks.
- What should he do about his security deposit?
LISTEN: His roommates threw a big party while he was away and trashed their apartment.
- Should she back out of being her bridesmaid?
LISTEN: Her friend is having unreasonable expectations of her as a bridesmaid.
- Should she buy him a Father’s Day gift?
LISTEN: After years of not receiving a Mother’s Day gift, she’s wondering if she should “return the favor”.
- Does she need to share the passwords?
LISTEN: Their former employer, who treated them poorly, is now asking for company information months later.
- Should she bring him to visit his father?
LISTEN: Her husband was recently injured in an accident and doesn’t want their son seeing him like this.
- Would it be rude to only bring diapers?
LISTEN: The registry for her “sprinkle shower” has gifts ranging from $50-$250.
- How would you handle the bad tippers?
LISTEN: A group of regulars leave a very tiny tip every week.
- Should she break up or wait?
LISTEN: This woman wants to break up with her boyfriend after his actions, but she can’t afford to move out.
- Is it okay to have an expensive registry?
LISTEN: His fiancé is only adding expensive things to their wedding registry.
- Should she say something to his wife?
LISTEN: She has noticed a guy coming to the bar with another woman without his wedding ring on.
- Do they need to show up for work?
LISTEN: Their boss forgot about their approved time off and have them scheduled for those days.
- Is it okay to propose after a wedding?
LISTEN: He wants to propose while on vacation after his brother’s wedding.