I’m here to add some fun to the end of your day and your ride home! We’ll play games including Road Warrior Trivia at 5pm, discover new music with the New @ 2, solve issues & dilemmas and a whole lot more!
Follow me if you want to see photos of my dog Lily, my frustrations with the New York Jets, events I’m doing in the Capital Region and whatever else!
I’m on Instagram the most — especially stories. Otherwise I’m seeing what’s trending on Twitter, addicted to TikTok’s #fyp and occasionally making my way to the Facebook dumpster fire.
📣 Today’s Discussion
- Should she send the extra phone back?
“I bought a used iPhone off of eBay and they sent me two of them. My husband wants us to keep both of them because he wants a new phone. I don’t know if it’s right to keep it, even though it was their fault for sending two.”
🌟 New @ 2
- Tyler Braden – Try Losing OneToday we hear Tyler Braden’s “Try Losing One” about the feeling of a broken heart and love lost. Tyler says, “I think we did what we try to do in every write… We found a new angle on an age-old story. We wanted to keep the production simple, and Adam (Wood) and Randy Montana absolutely nailed it. The music supports the lyrics, the meaning, and the feel of the song. It builds on emotion and really hits you hard. I’m so proud of this one and so lucky to have such talent involved.”
🗳️ Cyber 6@6
Vote for your favorite song now and see if it makes the countdown at 6pm!
- Tom Davis with Andrea & Pete
- Niko Moon with Pete Kelly
- Lainey Wilson with KC & Kelly
- Chris Janson with KC & Kelly
- Dan + Shay talk “10,000 Hours” with KC & Kelly
- Cole Swindell with KC & Kelly
Singer/Band – Old Dominion, Luke Combs, HARDY, Eric Church, Kane Brown…
Outside of country — Tame Impala, Foster The People, Justin Timberlake, Beck, Calvin Harris, Foals, Twenty One Pilots
Movie – Anchorman, The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and pretty much anything that has Will Ferrell in it.
Actor/Actress – Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Lawrence, Will Ferrell, Steve Carell
Book – The Hunger Games (series)
Sport – Formula 1 or NFL. I’m a huge Jets fan, and sometimes I wonder why I still am!
TV – The Office, Big Brother, How I Met Your Mother, Flaked, Seinfeld, Parks and Recreation, 24, Arrested Development
Holiday – Thanksgiving! Super underrated and needs to be celebrated multiple times a year.
Food – Cheese Curds, Corned Beef & Cabbage or Chicken Parm
Restaurant – Philly’s in Latham, Druthers for their Mac & Cheese, Peddlers in Clifton Park for their patio & Al Bruno!
Shopping – I love getting good deals, so I’m always checking out yard sales, Goodwill & The Salvation Army!
Pets – I’m a huge dog guy and I have a 6 year old corgi named Lily! She’s in my photo above. I actually found her by mentioning on-air that I was looking for a dog and the rest is history!
Cereal – I know it’s weird but I like cereal as dessert. Give me a bowl of Cheerios, Special K or Cinnamon Toast Crunch while I’m watching TV and I’m good to go.
Smell – Fresh rain, exhaust at the track and food when I’m starving.
Lunch Meat – Low-sodium turkey so I can pretend I’m eating healthy, or pastrami
Bungee Jump? – I don’t know how many beers it’d take to make me agree to that, but it’s possible.
Pet Peeves – When people don’t use their blinkers, pass you on the right, cut you off and/or don’t look before they turn… even though I probably do half those things.
📧 Message Pete!